Wednesday, January 26, 2011

F o o t b a l l ! I have to admit, I highly enjoy watching football, and its something I can do with the hubby! Now Patrick is a die hard Broncos fan, and has been trying to convert me over to the orange for the 6 years we have been together. So I play the good wife and buy him cool Denver stuff for his birthday and holidays, and I celebrate the wins and stay out of his way after the losses. But I grew up in a Packers house, and have to say that green looks better on me (orange just clashes with my hair!). So I stay nicely in the middle :o) But Oliver will not get away with that so easily! All season he has been wearing his Broncos jersey every Sunday and his Daddy smiles so big! But now Denver is out (sorry hun) and Green Bay is going to the Super Bowl! Yay! So now i have been able to dress Oliver in his Packers shirt (that i got scolded at for buying), and he looks so dang cute! But my little monkey will not allow me to take a good picture of him in it so i will have to try again later! But here are some good ones I have gotten through the last year, so enjoy!

This is how it is at Papa Lynn's House
Seamus, Papa Lynn, and Oliver

And this is how it is at home
Oliver celebrating a Touchdown
Oliver and Daddy


3 comments:

  1. Cassie I"m glad you found me. I hope things are going so well for you. So the wreath is so simple. Find an old book like a novel WITHOUT pictures. Tear out the pages and distress the edges (front and back) with ink or you can even burn the edges. Then stick a pencil or something sharp in the center and gather it all up so you can place hot glue gun glue on the tip of the paper where the pencil is. Then shove it in the styrofoam wreath. Each paper will be close to the next to make it stand up and pop out. It is a little time consuming but still fun. Good luck and let me know how it goes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw! Missing you SOOOO much! I love you!

    ReplyDelete