Tuesday, August 31, 2010

10 Months Old!!

Oliver is now 10 months old! I cant believe how fast he has grown! He is such a big boy and has such a huge personality, along with a huge temper! he does not like to hear no, and will let you know if you do something he doesn't like. He spends all day with Momma but is a Daddy's boy through and through! It does not matter who else is in the room if his daddy is there. Here's some more fun facts about Mr. Oliver: he weighs about 21 pounds and is 29 inches tall * has just moved up to size 4 diapers * has 8 teeth! * loves food * likes to blow raspberry's on peoples skin (loves to do it on momma's shoulders) * loves his toys and balls * loves LOVES his new cousin baby Seamus, he will talk softer to him and always wants to touch him * has 3 different kinds of crawls - on his knees he can go pretty fast, does the inchworm, and the army crawl * Loves to stand * likes to play at the fridge with all the magnets * loves to pull out all his daddy's movies * will stand and watch you eat and pat your leg and does a little dance until you give him food * says DaDaDa and Daddy and Ba (baby) over and over * sleeps about 10 -12 hours through the night * has the most hilarious laugh * and just loves all his peoples! Here is some pictures of our little man, enjoy :o)

Tearing Daddy's movies off the shelves
(this has become almost a daily thing)


Who Me?


Taking a bath while camping


In his first Broncos jersey, daddy is so proud!


My cute little man, I Love you so much!

2 comments:

  1. What a cute boy Oliver is! We should get together so our boys can play! Thank you for commenting on my blog 'cuz now I have yours! And thank you also for recommending Diamond Talent to your sister--how perfect! What are her girls names? Hopefully I'll get them in one of my classes. And thanks again for the warning about Jeremy's work--I hope you know that I really do appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH wah! I miss my Oliver! I want him to blow raspberries on my shoulder and stand at my knee and beg for food! Miss you too...LOVE YOU SO MUCH!

    ReplyDelete